miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2008

movie_quotes

Mi buen amigo WillBender me envió un enlace muy útil de la wikipedia, son 100 frases célebres de peliculas de hollywood, algunas son de mucha utilidad...

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."
"Go ahead, make my day."
"May the Force be with you."
"You talkin' to me?"
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
"Show me the money!"
"After all, tomorrow is another day!"
"I'll be back."
"I see dead people."
"You had me at 'hello.'"
"There's no crying in baseball!"
"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good."
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."
"Say hello to my little friend!"
"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!"
"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."
"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."

seguro que cada quien tiene muchas otras propias / prestadas que le son de utilidad...

No hay comentarios: